Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thursday

Today was long.. 1 more day and off to ATL.. just having a happy moment filled with excitement right now. Found a cute dress and matching shoes that I can wear to the concert.. Hope I fit in since everybody probably gonna look gorgeous! It's gonna be cold too.. so hope I won't freeze to death lol.
 
original pictures from phone lol.
getting cozy with noodles and watching my korean drama.. Noodles is my best friend right now.. so good when the weather is cold =)
 
original iphone picture.
 
Last night after work I went to my uncle's place to have dinner. It was my cousin Myki's birthday. I just love them so sooo much.. My heart is filled with joy everytime I see them.
I think I made them love Hello Kitty.. Because now they are all about HK.. everytime they see HK they scream KITTY!



kiss :*

No comments:

Post a Comment