Sunday, November 11, 2012

Last night!

Last night after a busy day at work, me and Trisha got ready together ;)
I had so much fun with this girl!
We went out for Mia's birthday.. She turned 19! I feel so old.. I remember when I was 19, it's been 3 years ago and I took the step to move into the U.S.. That's when I started to learn how to do nails and was left with a business to take care of..  Everything went so fast.. 
I'm very fortune to meet great people since I don't go to school here and I work 6 days a week from 10 am to 9 pm. It's not easy to meet friends.. especially friends you can really trust and feel comfortable with since you didn't really grew up together.. That's why I'm so soooo thankful to get into the right crowd of friends. There's no words to describe how greatful I am.
 
I really miss my friends in Sweden.. Sweden.... Sweden.... So many great memories I had... I've changed so much throughout the years.. But my heart and personality is still the same..
Can't wait until next weekend.. And the week after!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment