Monday, November 5, 2012

Halloween

This year we bought 8 big bags from Sam's Club to hand out to the little kids in the mall.. They were sooo adorable.. Especially the little Bumblebee.. I love her!!! it's one of my co-worker's niece, she's a mixed baby. And mixed babies are really beauiful.
 

ahem.. I went to a Costume party of course.. I was supposed to be "remember the Trojan", well that's what they called the outfit.. I guess it's kind of a warrior girl.. I skipped the headband though.. My forehead is to short for headbands lol.
This is what I'm supposed to look like lol.. She's drop dead gorgeous!

 

Instead I turned out like this..
I had a blast with my favorite cousin Mia though.. People have to stop tapping me on my shoulder and think that I'm Mia lol :P.. It's funny hihi =)
 
 
On Halloween last year I decided to dress up as a fairy.
Never gonna wear wings to any parties again lol.. I kept people away by hitting them..
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment