Monday, November 5, 2012

Excited!!

Ok.. My last post before going to bed. 

I forgot how fun I used to think blogging was.. It's like a way to communicate with myself haha. I'm so #foreveralone ..
Me&Mia in Atlanta for our cousin's wedding

Anyways, next week is Mia 's bday and I decided to go to Inferno with my sweet co-worker Trisha! And the week after I'm going to a concert in Atlanta!! "screaming of happiness" because it's the first time in 3 years that I don't have to work on a Saturday and Sunday. OMG can't believe this is happening..=)))))  I've been working so hard and it's been tough for me to get a day off on a weekend. I sometimes feel like a working machine..

I also found out my sister is coming home for Thanksgiving. I can't be more blessed this year.. Everything seems to fall into pieces and I can't be happier!


Thanksgiving 2009




The guys were making our Delicious Thanksgiving dinner while me and my sister were killing The Guitar Hero lol.. I don't think we lifted a finger.. They told us to leave since we were only in their way..








Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment